at Brisqq in London
(₤1000 - ₤1500 per month)
Brisqq provides local logistics-as-a-service, enabling retailers to offer same day (or future date) deliveries and returns in 1-hour timeslots (chosen by the shopper). Our technology takes the pain out of delivery for retailers by connecting them with local, crowdsourced, freelancers, providing 100% visibility over deliveries (live tracking). Our state-of-the-art security features ensures ultimate peace of mind.
We have done 10’s of 000’s of deliveries to date in London and count some of the largest names in retail (across a wide variety of retail sub-sectors) as our customers.
The primary role of the Operations Intern is to directly work with retail partners (customer support) and freelance couriers (co-ordination and supply balancing) on a day-to-day basis providing support, fulfilling requests live, and ensuring the highest quality experience for our retail partners and their customers.
Your role will include:
- Freelance courier supply management
- Contributing to operations-specific areas of operational strategy and planning
- Supporting and providing input from the operations standpoint on commercial projects / trials
- Optimizing operations through innovation and process development
- Engaging with freelance couriers to understand issues and improve performance and satisfaction
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must love providing excellent customer service and going the extra mile
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Driven and confident personality, who can keep a cool head in a crisis
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and a keen eye for data
- Degree or equivalent academic qualifications
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup disrupting the logistics landscape
Recent jobs at Brisqq