Inside Sales Rep
at Brisqq in London
(₤22000 - ₤28000 per year)
Brisqq provides local logistics-as-a-service, enabling retailers to offer same day (or future date) deliveries and returns in 1-hour timeslots (chosen by the shopper). Our technology takes the pain out of delivery for retailers by connecting them with local, crowdsourced, freelancers, providing 100% visibility over deliveries (live tracking). Our state-of-the-art security features ensures ultimate peace of mind.
We have done 10’s of 000’s of deliveries to date in London and count some of the largest names in retail (across a wide variety of retail sub-sectors) as our customers.
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making a high volume of calls per day, sending mass email campaigns, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
As part of the role, you would:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing a high volume of calls per day
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup disrupting the logistics landscape