Customer Onboarding Executive (permanent position)
at Ometria in London
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter to join one of Europe’s most exciting technology start-ups as a Customer Onboarding Executive.
At Ometria we are building the brain that powers all communication between retailers and their customers. We help them leverage data to build detailed customer profiles, and make sure that all messages they send are always relevant. We work with some of the most innovative fashion and retail brands and are backed by some of London’s top investors and VC firms.
We are a small but rapidly growing team of 30, so for the right candidate this is a great opportunity to build a career in one of the most exciting industry sectors.
Day to day you’ll be:
- Onboarding new clients onto the Ometria platform and helping bring them up to speed about how they can make the most out of the technology.
- Working directly with customers to set up their email campaigns, to help them generate revenue from their email.
- The crucial link between Ometria’s developers and customers.
- Dealing with and answering support enquiries.
What you’ll gain:
- You will work directly with cutting edge technology, helping you kick start a career in tech.
- Full training will be provided and we’ll support you in your career progression. There are several exciting growth opportunities that stem from this role.
- The opportunity to work alongside and learn from industry experts and serial entrepreneurs.
- The chance to progress quickly, as our team is scaling fast and we’re always looking for people to take on more responsibility.
- True ownership for your work. We don’t do micromanaging here, you’ll be given a lot of responsibility and you’ll reap the rewards.
- A great office environment, with beanbags, drones, a torpedo, fully stocked fridge, and coffee on tap (we take coffee very seriously here).
- A friendly, welcoming team, as well as regular team lunches, parties and social events.
You should apply if you are:
- A graduate with excellent people skills who wants to progress a career in marketing or customer success.
- A team player. You will be a key part of a team of 6, focused on Customer Success, working directly with Ometria co-founder and Chief Customer Officer, James Dunford Wood.
- Super organised. You will be expected to juggle multiple challenges with confidence and calm good humour.
- A people person. A large part of this role will be customer facing.
- Reliable, with an eye for detail. We are looking for someone to trust 100%.
- Able to take on ownership for your work. You will go that extra mile without being asked.
- Excited about the culture we’ve created here. Just search “Ometria Culture Deck” to find out more.
Does this sound like you? Please get in touch by sending across your CV and a short cover letter.
Compensation: £22,000-24,000 per annum, experience dependent.
Recent jobs at Ometria
- Talent Manager at Ometria in London 12-09-2017
- Customer Support Director at Ometria in London 12-09-2017