at Trussle in London
Who are we?
As the UK’s first online mortgage broker, we are leading the charge in making mortgages simple and hassle-free, introducing speed, efficiency and clarity into an antiquated and disparate market.
With recent investment of £4.5m from leading FinTech investors, key partnerships in place with players such as Zoopla and an excellent customer rating on Trustpilot, we are well placed to continue our rapid growth.
Here at trussle, we strongly value the importance of design. We realise it will play a huge role in defining our product, brand and values – both today and into the future. We’re looking for a talented product designer with a strong UX background to join our design team. You’ll work alongside a product manager and a small team of engineers, taking ownership of core business metrics. Along with the rest of the team, you’ll design experiments and features to influence those metrics.
- Working closely with the product team, carry out industry research, create wireframes and prototypes, conduct customer feedback sessions and present research findings to the wider business
Identify problems and opportunities, suggest solutions and define quick experiments to test your hypotheses
- Create high fidelity designs for the engineering team to work on based on your research and wireframes
- Work to instil a design led culture across the business, getting everyone from our Founder and investors to our Customer Success Agents and Mortgage Advisers excited about our product and design
- Along with the rest of the design team, build up a style guide and set of design principles and guidelines which guide design decisions and ensure consistency and clarity in our design
You’ll love this role if:
- You’re an experienced and successful Product Designer with a background in UX and a passion for delivering the very best customer experience
- You thrive in a fast paced environment, and are willing to get involved with whatever is necessary to drive the business forward
- You’re creative, and are comfortable taking complete ownership of metrics and suggesting design initiatives to influence those metrics
- You love to experiment and find the fastest way to prove the value of a design before investing a lot of time into it
- You constantly challenge the decisions being made around you, and aren’t afraid to speak up if you disagree with something
- You’re a wizard in the Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) and Sketch as well as wireframing and prototyping tools like Balsamiq, Invision or Axure
We’ll offer you:
- An attractive salary and options package
- The opportunity to be involved in a fast growing start up at an early stage
- Ownership of key business metrics and the autonomy to run experiments and design features to influence those metrics
- Bi-weekly team lunches, monthly socials, Friday drinks
- As much toast and peanut butter as you can eat
Recent jobs at Trussle
- Customer Success Associate at Trussle in London 31-08-2017
- Mortgage Customer Success Manager at Trussle in London 31-08-2017