Client Success Manager
at Hero in London
We’re looking for an Client Success Manager to join Hero and help us shape the future of shopping. You’ll be joining a young and growing client engagement team, working closely with leadership to develop lasting and prosperous relationships with the world’s leading retailers.
You’ll be an integral part of a highly talented group; playing a vital role in client success. A typical day will involve ensuring that new clients are engaged and using Hero fully, running training sessions either in person or remotely to onboard new retailers, and making calls to Hero users to gain product feedback and assess individual needs.
You’ll be happiest when out of the office demoing Hero to associates on the shop floor and providing first class recommendations on how clients can get the most out of Hero.
The ideal candidate will have most likely worked within account management, a retail environment or a customer success role.
Who we are:
Founded in 2015 by the early pioneers of mobile commerce; Hero™ helps retailers sell more through LIVE shopping, whilst powering an incredibly personal, highly-conversational customer experience. Sitting at the intersection of digital commerce, AI and messaging, Hero allows online customers to shop directly with associates in-store, accelerating growth of the $1.6 trillion e-commerce market.
Hero™ is backed by high-profile investors within technology and retail, and has been described by WGSN as “leading the field of conversational commerce”. It has been featured by Apple, The Times and econsultancy.
Who you are:
- At least 3 years experience in either retail (ideally technology or fashion), or in a similar role in account management/client success
- You’re the definition of a “people person” who enjoys building lasting relationships
- Patient and empathetic – you feel confident explaining technology and features to a mix of people (both tech-savvy and not)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail with the ability to manage lots of clients
- Self-motivated and a highly ambitious self-starter
- Desire to develop your skills and expand with the team
Make an impact in a rapidly growing start-up
Work with a talented team of people who love what they do
A competitive salary plus shares in the company
A shiny new MacBook Pro
A vibrant, creative environment (we’re in the loft of a beautiful Georgian townhouse) with plenty of team lunches, social events and weekly yoga
All the coffee and tea you can drink. Even darjeeling.
Please send CVs along with a cover letter of why you’re right for the role.
Recent jobs at Hero
- QA Analyst at Hero in London 12-04-2017