New Business Executive
at The Bot Platform in London
About The Bot Platform
The Bot Platform is the trusted platform for building bots on Messenger, recommended by Facebook.
We work with customers such as the BBC, Sony Music, and Universal Music Group to create engaging bots that deliver great business value. Our founders have previously run an award winning creative technology company.
The Bot Platform helps brands and companies engage with their audience on a 1-1 private and automated manner, generating sales, high levels of engagement and boosting loyalty.
We are a technology start-up with big ambitions, a fun culture and we’re looking for more people like us to help us take it to the next level as we continue to grow the business.
As a member of the The Bot Platform team, you inspire leading companies, brands, and agencies to work smarter with private 1-1 communications. Using your passion for digital solutions, you help spread the magic of The Bot Platform to organizations around the world.
This role is an exciting opportunity to help build the next big business and define the future of truly ground-breaking technology.
In this role, you work to drive awareness, adoption and business of The Bot Platform. This role commands a large amount of responsibility, and you are expected to participate actively in all aspects of building the business. This includes strategic planning, demand generation, installed base engagement/promotion and account management.
The Bot Platform helps millions of people privately communicate with businesses all around the world, and build what’s next for their business — all with trailblazing technology. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — brands, agencies, media & publishers, sports & entertainment, travel & hospitality — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Ensure delivery of new business Monthly Recurring Revenue (MMR) objectives
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Help develop and execute a territory business plan, and build targeted account plans across key verticals (media, genomics, gaming and finance), resulting in a robust pipeline.
- Execute demand generation activities as needed, and engage, educate and ensure satisfaction of the installed base.
- Be able to qualify, and assist customers in identifying use cases suitable for bot deployment, articulate key differentiators and typical customer buying journeys, and generally display a passion for computer science and cloud.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
- Communicate effectively with English-speaking clients.