QA Manager (Web / Mobile)
at Kite.ly in London
Come on a journey with us.
Kite is an industry leading technology platform, connecting developers and designers with a worldwide network of printers. We provide all the tools necessary to create stunning stores on web and mobile.
Having recently been acquired by Canon, we are rapidly scaling our team, and this is your chance to join at the start of a new phase in our company.
Based in a buzzing office space at the heart of London’s tech community (right by Old Street Tube Station), we can offer the culture and excitement of a startup with all the benefits of a big company.
We’re looking for a talented and experienced QA professional to help us create and run processes that will maintain extremely high levels of quality across our products. You will:
- Manage the full test lifecycle across all our products
- Design, implement and maintain automated test suites across all platforms
- Understand new features in great depth and take part in design and planning
- Maintain performance benchmarks to ensure new features do not impact the speed and scalability of our services
- Create and carry out test plans which result in detailed and actionable bug reports
- Identify trends in reported incidents over time and work with the team to mitigate these issues in the future
- Help shape the QA processes used by the entire team and evangelize the importance of testing.
- 2+ years in a software testing or analysis role
- Experience with Android, iOS and Web architectures
- Incredible attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in diagnostics of technical issues, for instance, examining API responses and debug information
- Experience of working with testing tools and environments