Digital Marketing Associate
at SPOKE in Richmond
Are you looking for a future-ready, digital role to kick off your career?
Something in a creative, consumer-facing industry?
Working for a fast-paced, high growth startup, where you can see your own impact?
This new position at SPOKE ticks all the boxes.
We’re looking for someone smart, creative, analytical and driven to take on the day-to-day management of digital marketing activities at our high-growth e-comm startup. No direct experience is required – just evidence that you are highly numerate, motivated and a very fast learner.
In this role, you will:
• Work closely with the Head of Customer Marketing to manage Facebook advertising activity – planning and executing campaigns, day to day
• Provide insight into marketing performance across all channels – interpret the numbers and translate them into actionable insights
• Work with analytical tools such as Google Analytics and RJMetrics to provide analysis around marketing channels and their impact on customer behaviour and lifecycle
• Keep up-to-date with digital industry developments and competitor activities
You will have:
• Very strong analytical skills, and great with Excel
• A proven ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• A track record of taking initiative, showing leadership and getting things done
• A very strong academic record, including a great degree. It doesn’t matter what you read – but you must have done well
• A burning ambition to make your mark
Of course, if you do have experience with Facebook Ad Manager, Adwords, and/or Google Analytics, it certainly won’t count against you!
• Real, measurable input into the success of the company and the ability to influence the path forward
• The opportunity to work alongside our leadership team, from day one
• A highly competitive base salary, with high growth potential
• After 1 year, the possibility of equity options, so you have long-term incentives aligned to our growth
• The usual start-up toolkit (picked fresh from the Apple tree)