at Pact Coffee in London
We’re looking for an ambitious, data-driven and efficiency obsessed Operations Director. Reporting directly into the COO, you will lead the business operations, logistics and coffee teams for the business. Working closely with the senior leadership team, you will be responsible for all strategic planning and execution of projects that ensure we continually deliver for our customers with a key focus on cost, quality, customer value proposition and Pact employee well-being.
You will have responsibility for the end to end supply chain for the business. You will create a best in class logistics operation that can adapt to the changing needs of a growing business, maintaining efficiency without negatively impacting the customer. This will be equally true in all the markets the business enters.
You will be a great leader and use data to drive decisions, showing empathy and thought for how these decisions will affect customers and team members, offering support wherever necessary. Continuous drive on improvement must be at the forefront of the day to day running of your teams, you will develop and manage key KPIs and report on them. The team must be bought into these and understand how they can impact them.
This role will include implementation of large complex operational projects including overall decision on suppliers, equipment and contractors used to deliver the best possible experience for customers.
You will create and influence a feedback loop through management of business operations that helps to determine what the business works on next and how it gets executed all to endlessly delight the customer.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with experience in a fast-growing and disruptive business, who thrives on owning and delivering ambitious growth and efficiency objectives.
- Develop and drive business ops strategy
- Own and optimise end to end supply chain for Pact
- Focus on efficiency in all areas to drive up gross margin for the business
- Scale logistics in UK, creating a playbook for implementation in new markets
- Continuously improve operations over time
- Create, manage and report on supply chain KPIs
- Strategize and implement complex operational projects as the need arises with scale
- Create a feedback loop within the business to help optimise the customer experience and influence business critical projects
Skills & Experience
- Experience leading a high performing team
- Highly analytical and able to dive deep into the data while also able to recognize higher level trends
- Previous exposure to high-growth technology businesses
- Proven proactive approach to solution finding
- Experience manage complex logistics and supply chain issues
- Can share examples of value created through ruthless efficiency and cost optimisation
- Experience in FMCG
Recent jobs at Pact Coffee
- B2B Marketing Manager at Pact Coffee in London 14-08-2017
- Head Coffee Roaster at Pact Coffee in London 16-08-2017