Customer Success Lead
at Unifrog Education Ltd in London
(₤24000 - ₤27000 per year)
Customer Success Lead for fast-growing, award-winning UK education start-up with global ambitions
- £24,000-£27,000 per annum
- Full-time role although if desired we are open to offering the role part-time, for a minimum of 3 days per week
- Deadline for applications: 26th April
- Start date: 8th May
Unifrog is a on a mission to transform Careers Guidance in schools. In just four years we have become the UK market leader, and have partnered with more than 800 schools. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and diligent to join our team as Customer Success Lead. You will help us continue to grow fast in the UK, and expand across the world.
Our online platform makes it easy for students to find and apply for university courses, apprenticeships, and Further Education courses, while also helping teachers to track their progress and give good guidance. Unifrog is the only place where students can compare every post-16 and post-18 opportunity in the UK. We are now building tools to make it easy for students to compare undergraduate programmes taught in English in the Netherlands, the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and elsewhere. We want to be the one-stop-shop for students to find and apply for their best next step after school, wherever they live in the world.
We have 16 members of staff, a growing set of products, and a rapidly increasing customer base. We now need a Customer Success Lead to maximize the effectiveness of the team.
As Customer Success Lead you will be the central point of contact for our customers and our team. You will help us become more efficient while we grow. Your role will be busy and varied. Here are your main responsibilities:
Central point of contact for enquiries from our partners and potential customers
Answer the Unifrog office phone, and manage the office email address
Direct relevant enquiries to other members of the team
Answer technical questions about Unifrog
First point of contact for schools and staff that need training over the phone. Members of the team will refer customers to you for training.
You will be responsible for keeping our databases up to date. This covers a huge variety of tasks and will be challenging and satisfying.
This part of the role has considerable scope to grow in complexity and in the level of responsibility as you prove your competence.
File income and expenditure invoices, in preparation for quarterly VAT returns
Update the cashflow each month
Pay approved invoices
Prepare monthly expenses report
You will be required to take on other tasks as appropriate. These could include chasing payments, paying in cheques, booking hotels and similar.
Essential skills and experiences
- Extremely well organised
- Attention to detail
- Interest in the education sector
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Able to work well under pressure
- People-focused and varied
- Work at an innovative company; we operate a flat staff structure and promote great ideas
- Join one of the country’s hottest education technology startups and help make Careers Guidance better throughout the UK and beyond
Location, hours, holiday
- You will have a permanent desk in our London office (in Old Street/Hoxton area)
- Normal working hours are 08:30 to 17:30, Monday to Friday. If you wish to apply for the role on a part-time basis (minimum 3 days per week) please indicate this in your cover letter.
- 30 days paid holiday per year; these MUST be taken during school holidays
How to apply, deadline, interviews and start date
- Please send a covering letter and CV. Your covering letter should indicate why you want to work for Unifrog and highlight the skills that make you a great candidate for this role.
- The deadline is 26th April at 17:00. Applications received after this time will not be accepted.
- Interviews will be held from 27th April at our offices in London and over the phone. Full details will be given to successful applicants via email.
- The start date is 8th May
We can only consider applications from candidates who already have the right to work in the EU.
Recent jobs at Unifrog Education Ltd
- Account Manager and Presenter at Unifrog Education Ltd in London 19-04-2017