Head of Business development
at Fit Londoners in Lawrence
Fit Londoners is the fastest growing London based fitness Production and marketing company, that helps give exposure to health brands, services and classes in London via social media and video production.
We are currently looking for London based individuals who has a dedicated interest in health and fitness to join our growing brand.
We are seeking hungry, enthusiastic, expressive individuals that are ready for a role that gives responsibility, experience and a large degree of autonomy. This is a great opportunity for anyone with a genuine interest in the Health and fitness sector. We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager.
Your job as a business development manager is to refine current products, identify and pitch to new potential partners and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
This role revolves around good communication, your duties will include:
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings with the wealth of fitness services in London
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback
- Using social media to initiate communication with brands
- Managing a small team- setting targets and ensuring they are meet
- Work directly with the CEO to plan marketing for Fit Londoners services
If the thought of sitting behind a desk all day gives you itchy feet, this could be the job for you as you’ll be required to spend a large amount of time visiting clients attending health events and other networking events.
Key Attributes that we are looking for:
- Good business sense
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Good communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation skills
- Plenty of initiative
For more information about the Fit Londoners please visit the intstagram page ‘fitlondoners’ and or website
FitLondoners.com send a resume and cover letter outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position. Renumeration for this role is via commission and possible equity.
Looking forward to you application