at Fit Londoners in Lawrence
Fit Londoners is the fastest growing London based fitness Production and marketing company, that helps give exposure to health brands, services and classes in London via social media and video production.
We are currently looking for London based individuals who has a dedicated interest in health and fitness to join our growing brand.
We are seeking hungry, enthusiastic, expressive individuals that are ready for a role that gives responsibility, experience and a large degree of autonomy. This is a great opportunity for anyone with a genuine interest in the Health and fitness sector. We are currently recruiting for a Operational/HR Manager.
Your job as a business development manager is to refine current products, identify and pitch to new potential partners and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- In charge of hiring and Developing ways to attract and retain top talent.
- Oversee internal operations
- Overseeing marketing and Sales efforts ensuring targets are reached
- Creation of contracts and other company documentation
- Be involved in product building and company direction
- Organise and minute Regular monthly individual performance meetings with CEO
- Responsible for team culture eg. arranging bi- weekly Team outings
So if you are looking for a challenge and to make a real change and be involved in the creation of real kick ass Fitness video content then hurry up and apply. Time waits for no one
The position is unpaid while we prepare for our first round of funding. shares ARE WAITING FOR THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE It will be a great ride with a great team.
Looking forward to your application
Recent jobs at Fit Londoners
- Sales & Marketing Operative at Fit Londoners in Lawrence 18-04-2017
- Head of Business development at Fit Londoners in Lawrence 18-04-2017
- DMM -Digital Marketing Magician at Fit Londoners in Lawrence 18-04-2017
- Co-founder of Fit Londoners at Fit Londoners in Lawrence 18-04-2017
- Human resource manager Intern at Fit Londoners in Lawrence 17-05-2017