at Catapult in London
(₤20000 - ₤50000 per year)
Catapult is a venture capital backed tech startup based in Angel, London. Catapult is an on demand staffing platform and we connect candidates who are looking for temporary work, with employers who require fantastic workers. We specialise in Hospitality and Retail and we’re excited to be revolutionising the recruitment industry!
We’ve gone from 5 team members to 30 in just one year! As Catapult continues to grow we’re looking for a Sales Executive to join our team. This is an opportunity to be right at the forefront of Catapult’s amazing growth journey.
- Become responsible for your own industry segment and take end-to-end responsibility including building up your pipeline of leads, set meetings, attend meetings, close clients and build relationships
- Receive coaching and direction from our Senior Sales Manager and support from the wider functions in Catapult such as tech, operations, supply and finance
- Learn how a modern technology company works including the various software and apps that make us efficient; and get to experience the journey from small to very large
- You’re an outgoing people-person, with high energy levels, lack of patience for things standing still and a strong “hunter” personality
- You have 6 months to 4 years of sales experience but personality is even more important (so feel free to apply if it feels right!)
- You are keen to grow and progress and don’t want to be stuck in a traditional company
A plus (but not essential):
- It may be beneficial if you have an understanding of hospitality, retail or recruitment but this is not a requirement
- You have an interest in startups or tech companies
- Title: Sales executive
- Base salary between £20-30,000 (depending on experience)
- Bonus potential of another £20,000 i.e total comp potential £50,000
- Receive share options in Catapult -> participate in the upside of a tech company
- Get your own macbook (feel free to use at home)
- Join a fun and social team in a cool office (Roof terrace included!)
- Your education and work experience – LinkedIn URL or CV
- Tell us something about you; hobbies/interests, last book you read, what do you want in 5 or 10 years, would you go to mars?
- Why should Catapult pick you?
- What apps do you use most?
(Learn more about Catapult)
Recent jobs at Catapult
- Lead Designer at Catapult at Catapult in London 15-03-2017
- Finance Intern at Catapult in London 11-04-2017