at RoosterMoney in London
We believe the world would be a better place if we all talked about money a little earlier on in life. In fact, research by Cambridge University and the Money Advice Service shows that many of our habits to do with money are formed by the age of seven. That’s a pretty amazing opportunity to help give kids a head-start in learning the value of money.
RoosterMoney are busy transforming the way families learn about money, starting with a pocket money tracking app for 4 -14 year olds. We aren’t doing too badly for a company that is only a year old either, with families in over 20 countries and our mission is to teach children the value of money on every continent. You can see how some of our families have been using us here.
We are looking for a product centric Front End Engineer to join our team. You will be working with the rest of our team to build the very best application to help parents teach children the value of money around the world. You have a passion for UX and UI, best practice development and building a product that delights users on a daily basis.
- Play a critical role in designing and developing our app.
- Ship and taking ownership of impactful new features and functionality.
- Develop robust deployment and testing processes.
- Working closely with a small group of determined, like-minded people to reshape the way families talk and engage with money.
- You have built and shipped Single Page Web Apps.
- You enjoy building products that delight users and focus on their needs, as well as business objectives.
- Worked with JSON web-services.
- Are confident with Node.
- Utilised Less CSS.
- Appreciate great UX and UI and best practice development.
- Knowledge of architectural patterns such as MVC, MVV* (Backbone).
- Knowledge of a centralised state management pattern such as Flux, Redux or Vuex.
- Experience with Cordova/PhoneGap.
- Experience with React.
- Experience with Webpack.
- Experience with Multi-lingual User Interfaces.
We are offering a competitive salary and options for the right candidate.
You will be joining a small team passionate about changing the way families engage with savings and the value of money. We will consider remote working for this role but you will need to be able to spend a percentage of your time in London.