Junior Content Executive
at Swoon Editions in London
We’re looking for a junior content executive to join our fast paced business in the Buying Team. If you’re a total perfectionist with incredible organisation skills and a fervour for shaping accurate, engaging content, we want to hear from you.
Working closely with teams throughout the company, you’ll be responsible for a lot from day one. Developing a mastery of our enterprise CMS, you’ll be accountable for ensuring our website is constantly up-to-date and word-perfect. Drawing insight from data, you’ll also optimise the site to ensure the best customer experience possible. From putting new designs on site to proofreading everything that goes out the door, you’ll play a crucial role in our close-knit team.
We’re looking for someone who can balance their time to consistently and accurately hit each and every deadline. If you’re looking for a challenging role in a fast-paced, energetic startup, we’d love to hear from you.
- Building, proofing and updating product pages
- Smooth day-to-day running of the site and updates
- You have knowledge of Magento or similar e-commerce CMS
- You possess excellent time management skills
- You possess sound knowledge of the English language and grammar
- You have strong proofreading skills
- You have knowledge or experience with a major ESP platform (a plus)
- You are able to pick things up quickly
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS (a plus)
- You know your way around Excel
- You are familiar with Photoshop or Illustrator
Recent jobs at Swoon Editions
- Customer Care Team Lead at Swoon Editions in London 21-03-2017
- Customer Service Adviser (Swoon Star) at Swoon Editions in London 09-05-2017
- CRM Executive at Swoon Editions in London 11-05-2017
- Marketing Intern at Swoon Editions in London 13-05-2017
- Digital Marketing Manager at Swoon Editions in London 18-05-2017
- Head of Insight & BI at Swoon Editions in London 18-05-2017
- Customer Experience Manager at Swoon Editions in London 25-05-2017