Business Operations Associate
at Staff Heroes in London
Are you curious in nature?
Do you enjoy finding creative solutions to tough problems?
Are you a self starter who has the smarts to make it up as you go along and iterate until you get the the best solution?
Do you love making customers happy?
If the answer is yes you’ve come to the right place!
We’re looking for an operations superstar, someone who can make sure our system is purring along and to support our existing Ops and Customer Services Team.
If you’ve ever wanted to work in the control room at Nasa or SpaceX then we have just the toy for you!
We’ve built a super automated system that can deliver a Hero (aka worker) to Businesses at the right time and at the right place On Demand 24/7.
Our offices are in Vauxhall, London – in a modern fun converted Marmite factory.
3 months with opportunity for permanent role thereafter
In this role you will:
- Become a customer service champion both for businesses and workers
- Support in day to day operations
- Monitor our system and be responsible for logistics ensuring Heroes are where they need to be
- Ensure that jobs are filled by workers matching business specifications
- Vet prospective workers who want to join the platform
- Conduct worker inductions and ensuring profiles are set up corrects
- Be the primary point of contact for all workers – Nurture our community of Heroes
- Manage business queries and assist with the booking process
- Liaise with our payroll team and report generation to ensure payroll is correctly conducted
- Generate invoices for business and ensure they are sent and paid in time
- Create an end to end process to recruit, train and communicate with workers and ensure that our recruitment KPIs are met
- Work with our Sales and Account Management team to ensure clients expectations are met
- Develop internal processes to ensure all operational activities are carried out with maximum efficiency
- Execute like a pro
- It is essential that you are able to work fast under pressure while keeping a cool head.
- Our deadlines are often incredibly tight and it is necessary for everyone to work collaboratively and quickly.
- You will need to be computer literate, analytical and competent especially with Excel and other MS Office products.
- You will be frequently interacting with Heroes and Businesses who register with our platform so excellent communication skills are a must as you will need to understand our platform inside out and explain our services to Heroes and Businesses who register.
- You will be a quick learner who is able to work on tasks with minimal supervision.
- University degree educated
- Proven ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication skills, speaking to both workers and businesses
- Team player prepared to go beyond the line to get things done
We are looking for people who can learn on the job and have natural flair for entrepreneurship and are genuinely excited to work in a start-up environment.
Do you really want to work for a startup?
Working in a start-up is very different to most other businesses, presenting unique challenges and opportunities to learn. The ideal candidate is someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit at heart – does this match your profile?
Lastly – To be considered you must submit a cover letter explaining why you would be great for this role and also why you want to work for a start-up.
Recent jobs at Staff Heroes
- Business Development Executive at Staff Heroes in London 22-08-2017
- Marketing Internship (3 months) at Staff Heroes in London 24-08-2017
- Community & Onboarding Intern - PAID at Staff Heroes in London 19-09-2017