at Konsileo Ltd in London
(₤30000 - ₤40000 per year)
Konsileo is an insurance broking startup making some serious waves in the insurance industry. To help us along the way we are looking for an enthusiastic B2B marketer with loads of energy to boost our brand and lead generation efforts.
This role will be full on and hands on, we are looking for someone who can create, test and iterate across a wide range of responsibilities.
You will gain experience working in a fast-paced and creative team of 6, situated in the heart of the City, surrounded by other exciting startups as part of a shared space (complete with a dart board and pool table!)
Responsibilities will stretch across the breadth of the business, mainly supporting the Konsileo marketing efforts including (but not limited to):
- Research the latest B2B lead generation processes and software
- Test and define a lead generation process pilot programme to test with our partner
- Use these learnings to deliver B2B leads for our brokers
Brand Building & Maintenance
- Ensure consistent branding across all media outlets
- Ensure high visibility across our target audience
Broker success and growth
- Ensure our messaging attracts high quality brokers
- Onboard new brokers into the brand and vision
- Create and test individual content marketing campaigns for our brokers
- Maintain all social media accounts (Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook)
- Thought Leadership
- Share our vision
- Create blogs/identify contributors
Manage our community (The League of Brokers)
- Ensure we are growing our community of insurance brokers
- Create newsletters
- Create and test engagement strategies
Konsileo is in an exciting stage of development and we want to bring in a passionate person who is keen to fully engage in our business – creativity and ambition is heavily encouraged!
At Konsileo we are disrupting the market by transforming the working life and technology experience of staff in the £2.5bn UK commercial insurance broking market. Our approach is to take the design led approach of the best digitally enabled work platforms (Elance, Uber, Upwork, Airbnb) and apply it to insurance broking, together with significant innovation in the resourcing and business model of the incumbent firms.
We have just launched, have spent over a year building our own insurance broking platform and are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). We have established various relationships in the insurance market and have a deep partnership with an existing player that gives us a true head start.
The firm is led by a former senior executive in the world’s largest insurer and a tech CTO with a wealth of experience of running large dev teams.
You will be someone who is conversant with the full range of digital marketing/ growth hacking techniques; smart and adaptable enough to try a different range of methods and willing to build a personal profile in the target community. In particular you will understand how to overcome the constraints of the B2B environment to derive meaningful and actionable customer insights.
For the right person, the role will evolve into being the marketing lead for our full proposition.
This could be a full time or part time position depending on the profile of the individual but real ownership and focus will be key. Salary negotiable for the right person but likely to be in the range £30,000-£40,000 a year.