at Seb Azzo in London
We are looking to fill a central role in our growing team: As a UXUI designer you will be helping us build some brilliant enterprise products for our global clients.
We’re looking for someone who shares our passion for great user experiences and software products. A problem solver who leads with a strong design process and can help us evolve our already established design system. You will be responsible in introducing, validating and iterating design solutions into various business environments with the purpose of empowering corporate teams, harnessing insights and supporting management in their decision making. This role requires someone who can create accessible and enjoyable end-to-end experiences which improve workflows and makes businesses healthier.
You will work closely with our tight-knit team of designers and developers, therefore communication and a great ability in sharing of ideas and providing timely and helpful feedback is essential.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with leadership and project managers to discuss and form product specification requirements
- Organise and conduct requirements and ideation workshops whenever these are needed
- Conduct design research to build context and knowledge around user needs and business goals
- Collaborating with other designers, driven by a clear understanding of user and business outcomes
- Product and feature validation based on real and proto-personas
- Lofi & Hifi prototyping to conduct internal and client presentations
- Discuss and work closely with developers discussing specifications, technical feasibility and implementation aspects of the project
- Organising regular user testing sessions with key target audiences
- Capturing and prioritising user and client feedback in preparation for scheduled design sprints
- Collaborate with the design and development team using collaborative tools like Slack, Trello, Jira, Google Hangouts and others.
- Discuss and plan high level UX with techniques such as customer experience mapping
- Work within an agile process
- A passion and experience for B2B and enterprise software
- A strong understanding of interface and experience design principles
- An appreciation of designing in sprints and lean design
- A genuine interest in how users use your products, and a drive to improve them
- Excellent visual design skills and experience doing pixel perfect layouts
- Ambition to lead, guide and inspire other designers
- Comfortable with working remotely and with collaboration tools
- Strong knowledge around usability standards and accessible design
- Excellent communication and the ability & willingness to present UX ideas effectively to the team and stakeholders
- Proficiency in visual design software like Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Familiarity with prototyping and collaboration tools like Axure, Mural and Zeplin
- Willingness to work on any size project including validating internal ideas
- Minimum 5 years experience in UXUI design
About Seb Azzo
Seb Azzo is an experience-led software company based out of London and Malta, although the team is encouraged to lead a healthy lifestyle by working remotely and with flexible hours. The teams are primarily made of designers and developers with a great passion for high quality software, driven by lean methodologies and a strong design process. Clients include Accor Group, Uniworld and Carlsberg.
// Please note that we don’t accept any agency applications! Thank you //