at Yogassential in Manchester
NO AGENCIES, DIRECT CANDIDATES ONLY
Yogassential is an exciting new concept that will revolutionise how yoga is practiced across the UK. We provide a mobile and web-based platform for clients to find and book local yoga teachers to their home or office.
We’ve just launched the app to private testers, releasing to the public in June. We truly believe that Yogassential has a unique opportunity to disrupt the traditional yoga studio model, changing how people practice yoga and the type of people who do!
We are seeking an energetic, committed and passionate UX designer to join our small, dedicated team. You will fluent technical and business English. You will have demonstrable real-world experience designing mobile apps and customer-facing websites.
You will work closely with our CTO on our existing iOS app and back-end, designing new features as required. You will also be designing our new Android and customer-facing web app from scratch.
You will facilitate the founders’ vision through research, wire-framing and mockups. We’re looking for intuitive user experiences for our new features as well as re-inventing our existing ones.
- A user-centred design approach, using best practices
- Passionate about all things UX and other areas of design
- Portfolio of UX case studies and solutions, ideally involving mobile
- Experience with customer journey/experience mapping
- Expert knowledge of iOS and Android HIG/material design guidelines
- Great industry knowledge about the latest trends and technologies
- Able to manage your own work and collaborate remotely on features via Trello, Github, Slack etc
- An entrepreneurial, get-it-done attitude
- Expertise in UX software such as InVision, Zeplin, Sketch, Pixate, XD, Principle, Axure
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexibility of remote work and hours, with some physical meetings
- Remuneration matching experience
- Play a key lead role in the leisure sector’s tech revolution and gain valuable dev experience doing so.