Full Stack Developer
at CarTap in London
There are 1 billion cars on the planet. 95% of the time, they sit idly, wasting capital and consuming valuable space in our cities. We need to do better.
CarTap’s mission is solving the problem of underutilisation of cars using technology . We use software, hardware and intelligent algorithms to find solutions that use cars in innovative ways and are more sustainable. Our core platform combines a mobile app and back-end, to open up models of vehicle use.
We believe in
A Great user experience
Social and environmental impact
We’ve been fortunate enough to have received backing from InnovateUK, the UK government’s innovation agency.
The company is based in London is working on exciting projects with an experienced team in the mobility and logistics space.
We particularly love bright and focused people who get stuff done, take ownership, love working in teams, and are always striving to learn and improve – themselves and people around .
- You will be working directly with the founders to convert what Customers want into the CarTap SaaS platform
- You will help with the rapid iterative development of our product to meet the needs of our identified addressable market.
- You will be key part of our development team to implement robust and scalable technology solutions that integrate with our full product stack.
- Help plan and execute sprints and establish intermediate milestones
- Code quality, code reviews, and testing are just as important as shipping on time
- Have DevOps experience in deployment, QA, security, and AWS
- Competitive salary
- Cool and open working culture
- Exciting technology areas
- An opportunity to express your technical creativity
If it sounds like you, we want to hear from you. We are based in trendy Dalston, London. We aim to create the best environment to learn, grow and work on real world problems & cutting edge technology.
Recent jobs at CarTap
- Intern - Growth/Tech/Electronics streams at CarTap in London 14-06-2017