Full Stack Developer - Flexible/Open FT or PT
at CarTap in London
(₤20000 - ₤50000 per year)
There are 1 billion cars on the planet. 95% of the time, they sit idly, wasting capital and consuming valuable space in our cities. We need to do better.
CarTap’s mission is solving the problem of underutilisation of cars using technology . We use software, hardware and artificial intelligence to find solutions that use cars in innovative ways and are more sustainable. Our core platform combines a mobile app and back-end, to open up models of vehicle use.
We believe in A Great user experience Efficiency Social and environmental impact
We’ve been fortunate enough to have received backing from some of the top supporters of innovation – InnovateUK, the UK government’s innovation agency, SBRI and the British Library Innovating for Growth Fund.
The company is based in London is working on exciting projects with an experienced team in the mobility and logistics space.
- You will be working directly with the founders to convert what Customers want into the CarTap SaaS platform
- You will help with the rapid iterative development of our product to meet the needs of our identified addressable market.
- You will be key part of our development team to implement robust and scalable technology solutions that integrate with our full product stack.
- Help plan and execute sprints and establish intermediate milestones
- Code quality, code reviews, and testing are just as important as shipping on time
- Software development lifecycle experience in a commercial environment
- Have DevOps experience in deployment, QA, security, and AWS
- Experience developing highly secure applications
- Front End application development
- Familiar with software lifecycle models such as Agile, Scrum and development methodologies such as TDD, BDD, Secure by design
- Self-driven, able to work independently or within a team setting
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; ability to analyse complex technical problems
- Excellent team player who can drive a collaborative environment
- Interest in research topics such as Deep Learning, Cryptography, BlockChain
- Competitive salary
- Annual Leave
- Cool and open working culture
- Exciting technology areas
- An opportunity to express your technical creativity
This is hands on role that has the potential to transition into a leadership role. We are based in trendy Dalston, London. We particularly love bright and focused people who get stuff done, take ownership, love working in teams, and are always striving to learn and improve – themselves and people around .
If it sounds like you, we want to hear from you. We aim to create the best environment to learn, grow and work on real world problems & cutting edge technology.
Drop us a line with your background/Github/Stack Overflow/LinkedIn details or work that you are really proud of.