PHP Developer at small, established ticketing platform
at Ticket Tailor in London
— No recruitment agencies please —
Are you a talented PHP developer looking for an opportunity where your voice really matters, you can make a big impact, and form an important part of an exciting business? Read on!
About Ticket Tailor
At Ticket Tailor we provide event organisers with all the tools they need to sell tickets online. We strive to be the most convenient ticketing company in the world.
Ticket Tailor launched five years ago and we have been growing steadily ever since, helping over 10,000 organisers sell over three million tickets to events all over the world. We are proud to be a small team as we think this enables us to provide better service than the competition. Most of our clients are small event organisers but we have some big names on board, including Time Out, Morgan Motor Company, TEDx, and more.
The team consists of:
- Jonny, the founder, who looks after the tech and business side
- Patrick, our talented creative director responsible for making everything look nice and clear
- Lorant and Sabina manage customer support and make sure all our customers are smiling
- Mat manages day-to-day business operations, marketing, and business development
About the role
This role would suit a full stack LAMP developer with at least three years’ experience, who uses an MVC framework and enjoys working in a fun office. Being a small team we would also like this person to get involved in all aspects of the product process – from ideas, to build, to deployment, to customer feedback. They will take part in the architecture and development of building new and maintaining existing functionality on our current platform, as well as managing the development of entirely new projects and business initiatives. They would also need to be a lightning fast worker!
You are a relaxed and flexible person, but with a professional attitude and pragmatic approach to what you do. You also have experience in the following areas:
- Zend Framework
- Symfony Framework
- AWS infrastructure
- API best practices
- Phonegap / Some kind of app development
- Linux sysadmin
- Competitive salary related to experience
- £1,500 laptop/software budget to set up your environment.
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- £500 annual conference budget
- Flexible working hours
- Work in our lovely modern office in East London (complete with cute dog)
— Seriously, no recruitment agencies please —