at PawSquad in London
(₤45000 per year)
Since 2015 we have launched innovative new ways for pet owners and pets to access trusted UK vets, including video consultations and home visits. Our aim is to remove the costs and inconvenience of traditional vet practice visits wherever possible, and have great, highly qualified vets do what they do best, on their own terms. Our model means pets are seen at home, where they’re most comfortable, and pet owners and their PawSquad vet can develop a relationship and health routine over time – with longer appointment times, and a focus on local providers.
To do this we are assembling a family of great engineers, designers, problem solvers, marketers, and designers and above all, pet lovers.
As we grow, we are looking for amazing people that are as passionate as we are.
We are a well-funded start up based in central London.
We are looking for a front-end developer to join our team. You would be working closely with a small talented team building an exciting Veterinary platform which utilizes the ionic framework for its apps, and python/django for its API.
We are looking for someone with a solid level of working experience developing responsive websites with angular 1.5. We embrace modern angular development techniques, ui-router, components etc.
• Good attention to detail
• Ionic v1 experience
• Cordova experience
• Python, Django, node.js
• Pet owner
What we can offer.
• A varied and full technology roadmap (Video WebRTC, payment systems, e-commerce, geo coding, Data Science)
• Competitive salary
• Share options.
• Dedicated QA team
• Continuous Integration
• Agile project management
• A strong desire to embrace Ionic 2 & Angular 2 in the mid term.
Why Work with Us:
• We are in the very early days but have big ambitions. You will grow with us!
• We have a great sense of humour
• We are building a genuinely useful product that will improve the live of millions of pets across the world.
• You can take your pet to the office (unless the pet in question is a pony – we have no parking outside.)
• Free breakfast and coffee (even cappuccino!)
Oh, and the salary
We’ll pay £45,000 to £50,000, and an attractive equity option package. If you’re the right person for the role, you’ll be able to command a higher cash salary elsewhere – but you’ll be excited enough by the other elements of the role to consider taking the hit in the short term.
No agencies please. And yes we really mean it.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please submit your CV, GitHub account or any public code repositories in your application.
Recent jobs at PawSquad
- Frontend Sass, HTML & CSS Developer at PawSquad in London 20-08-2015
- PR & blogger assistant for awesome pet health company at PawSquad in London 07-08-2017