Lead Full-Stack Developer | Senior | Remote | Profit-share
at WorldLabs in London
(₤25000 - ₤45000 per year)
WorldLabs is a new global community platform focused on connecting people with the knowledge and desire to make ideas happen.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The launch of our web platform is just around the corner! We are growing our team and are now looking for a talented full-stack developer to lead our development team.
The position is for someone:
- with a strong desire to join London’s startup scene
- with a genuine passion for making a positive impact on the world through their work
- who takes pride in what they do
- who is an excellent project manager
- who is able to work independently and take full responsibility for their work, but also can be a good team player.
- Primary Location: London, but work remotely in an agile team and keep close communication with distributed team members. Must live within 2 hours from London.
- Travel Required: 10%
- Salary: £30,000-45,000, dependent upon experience
A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT US
We created WorldLabs to allow like-minded individuals to connect to share ideas, collaborate on projects, contribute insights and raise funds, as well as gain recognition for their knowledge and work, all in one place.
“Our mission is to make a positive and powerful impact on the world, to benefit society”
Everyone in our company is encouraged to voice their opinions and contribute to finding the best solutions for our community. By joining us, you will learn and expand your capabilities from a wide variety of tasks, and you will help us set new goals for the startup as a whole. One thing is for sure, you won’t get bored.
- 3+ years of experience building high-quality full-stack web applications for mobile and desktop.
- Great understanding of open source web technologies, ideally including familiarity with NoSQL databases, PaaS deployment and the use of third party APIs / authentication services.
- Obsessed with quality.
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorised for employment in the United Kingdom and will not require employer-sponsored work authorisation now or in the future.
- BSc/BA or MSc in computer science or related field.
- Proven track record of successfully developed web applications.
- Experience working in an agile development team.
- Experience working remotely from home.
- Profit sharing scheme.
- Autonomous and remote work environment.
- Flexible office hours.
- A chance to work as part of a startup that aims to make a positive and powerful impact on the world, to benefit society.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
At WorldLabs, we are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status and disability.