Performance Marketing Manager
at Perkbox in London
Fancy getting involved with one of London’s most exciting start-ups?
We’re looking for a Performance Marketing Manager who’s not afraid to get stuck in. We’re passionate about what we do. We want someone who can share that passion.
We can’t promise a quiet life – in fact, we promise quite the opposite. We have over 450,000 members now and we’ve got UK and global expansion on the brain. It’ll always be exciting, and you shouldn’t be afraid of a challenge.
Things move fast at Perkbox; we need someone who can keep up and who enjoys working in an environment a million miles away from the sharp suits and boredom of Canary Wharf.
Can you picture yourself working for an innovative and disruptive company that has been voted to the Sunday Times Best Small Companies list for 2017?
We have just become the second fastest funded company on Seedrs.
You can see more about our culture here:-
What you’ll be in charge of
Managing and mentoring a team of talented performance marketers
Campaign management and optimization for Facebook acquisition marketing
Reporting and analysis of campaigns
Creative management and briefing with designer and copywriter
Email management and optimization
Creating a test and learn environment
Working on campaigns with the biggest brands such as Bupa, Axa, British Gas, Aviva and more.
What we’re looking for
An expert level in Facebook acquisition marketing
Strong B2B marketing experience for major campaigns
Team management and mentoring experience
Great team-working skills as well as self-motivation
Initiative to research and uncover new methods and approaches
Organised, numeric and systematic
Passion for good customer experience
Believes in our product
Must have superior attention to detail, organisational skills, and a positive, energetic attitude
A cool head under the pressure of meeting deadlines
What you get
Competitive package at the UK’s fastest growing company
Regular team lunches, trips, office snacks and free drinks on Friday
An outstanding opportunity to make a name for yourself at one of London’s fastest growing start-ups!
Recent jobs at Perkbox
- Key Account Manager at Perkbox in London 26-10-2016
- Marketing Analyst - Paid Media at Perkbox in London 11-01-2017
- Acquisition Marketing Manager at Perkbox in London 11-01-2017
- DevOps Engineer at Perkbox in London 13-01-2017
- Paid Social Marketing Manager at Perkbox in London 14-03-2017
- Creative Lead at Perkbox in London 16-03-2017
- Web Designer at Perkbox in London 20-03-2017
- Partnership Collections Advisor - Sheffield at Perkbox in London 28-03-2017
- Front End Developer at Perkbox in London 30-03-2017
- Sales Support Executive at Perkbox in London 30-03-2017
- Engagement Communications Manager at Perkbox in London 10-04-2017
- SDR Team Leader at Perkbox in London 18-04-2017
- Lead QA Tester at Perkbox in London 27-04-2017
- PPC Manager at Perkbox in London 27-04-2017
- Senior Full Stack Developer at Perkbox in London 22-05-2017
- Product Manager at Perkbox in London 22-05-2017