at Mrs Wordsmith in London
(₤35000 - ₤45000 per year)
We are looking for a rockstar growth marketer who will have an impact on our business, our brand and our customers.
We need someone who will design and execute a growth strategy across multiple online channels (Social, Search, Display, Email…) that will serve as an engine for customer acquisition. We have a product that people love and a marketing spend that can give our mission a megaphone.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the integrated growth strategy across digital channels by developing, monitoring, analysing and optimising campaigns to drive our stellar growth.
- Initially focusing on Facebook and SEO as marketing channels.
- Monitoring and analysing performance against goals and reporting back to the team.
- Continually iterating and optimising for growth.
- Working closely with our content team to build out creative campaign strategies and distribute value-adding content.
- Significant marketing spend to help you reach ambitious targets.
- You won’t be going it alone! The team is here to support and you will be working closely with the CEO, Head of Comms and Head of Product. We also have an industry-leading growth marketing advisor who will be able to help you along the way.
- 2-3 years of experience in B2C digital marketing / performance marketing / search engine optimisation (ideally scaling sales for a brand, platform or product).
- A quant mindset; highly numerical, analytical and data-driven. Interest in and skilled at making meaning out of data and translating this into actions.
- Detailed understanding of how ad formats, platforms, segmentation and targeting can be leveraged to maximise return on spend.
- You love experimenting and testing and are obsessed with running the best campaigns on the planet.
- Strategic thinker but also hands-on and able to deliver.
- Excited about ambitious goals and willing to do anything to make them happen.
- You’re a self-starter that thrives in a dynamic environment that craves new ideas, values swift, productive execution, and recovers quickly from failures.
- You have experience working in a high growth consumer business and team.
- You love words and the English language as much as we do.
What is in it for You?
- Influence, trust and impact inside a well-funded startup that’s rapidly scaling.
- You’ll play a key role in helping us work out what to build, when and why.
- A chance to create a meaningful contribution to millions of families.
- Work alongside a killer team of talented and friendly people with a history of learning new things and making things happen.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- Access to an amazing network of mentors.
Recent jobs at Mrs Wordsmith
- Ecommerce Product Manager at Mrs Wordsmith in London 07-10-2017
- Lead Product Manager at Mrs Wordsmith in London 07-10-2017
- People Operations Coordinator at Mrs Wordsmith in London 07-10-2017