at Trussle in London
Who are we?
As the UK’s first online mortgage broker, we are leading the charge in making mortgages simple and hassle-free, introducing speed, efficiency and clarity into an antiquated and fragmented market.
With recent investment of £4.5m from leading FinTech investors, key partnerships in place with players such as Zoopla and an excellent customer rating on Trustpilot, we are well placed to continue our rapid growth.
Here at Trussle, Partnerships are front and centre. We recognise the transformational power they have as a means to growth and understand how difficult they are to do well!
We are looking for an experienced partnerships manager to take ownership of the channel and help take it to the next level.
This is more than just a sales and account management role and will involve working side-by-side with the Product team to define and build the product/proposition we take to partners as well as the Operations team to ensure we are correctly balancing demand and supply.
- Have responsibility for the performance and growth of the commercial partnerships channel
- Develop and manage the building of a market-leading partnerships proposition and product
- Ensure all our existing partners are happy and retained
- Develop and execute on a clear and comprehensive partnerships strategy
- Champion the Partnerships channel internally and ensure it is getting the resource it deserves
- Identify problems and opportunities, suggest solutions and define quick experiments to test your hypotheses
- Work with teams across the business to ensure our Partners customers are getting the best experience possible
You’ll love this role if:
- You’re instinctively commercial. Do you ‘get’ what is important from a commercial PoV and instinctively follow how actions translate into commercial benefit
- You’re tenacious, energetic and love to ‘get things done’
- You’re an experienced partnerships manager who is genuinely interested in what Trussle is trying to achieve
- You’re a ‘full-stack seller’ able to originate, open and close new partner deals as well as motivate people internally to ensure you get the best product built
- You’re great at developing new exciting propositions and products
- You’re creative, capable and are happy to take complete ownership of metrics and design initiatives to manage those metrics
- You’re a bit quant. Are you able to interrogate data to be able to identify problems, opportunities and answer your own hypotheses
We’ll offer you:
- An attractive salary and options package
- The opportunity to be involved in a fast growing start up at an early stage
- Ownership of a core business area and the autonomy to influence and manage its direction
- Bi-weekly team lunches, monthly socials, Friday drinks
- As much toast and peanut butter as you can eat
Recent jobs at Trussle
- Customer Success Associate at Trussle in London 07-02-2017
- Product Designer at Trussle in London 04-04-2017
- Head of Design at Trussle in London 04-04-2017
- Head of Data at Trussle in London 06-04-2017