at Swoon Editions in London
We’re looking for a smart ambitious executive to join our fast growing e-commerce business and grow our CRM and email marketing campaigns through data driven insights, collaboration and creativity. The role is perfectly suited to a candidate who has made a start within CRM and is looking for a dynamic new role with significant scope for development and advancement.
- Participate in all aspects of CRM, including contact strategy, audience targeting and segmentation, and analysis campaign performance.
- Own the Broadcast email marketing schedule and campaign execution.
- Own analysis and insights for Broadcast strategies, leading weekly and monthly reporting.
- Drive effective optimisation strategies for email marketing, creating long-term test plans aimed at driving performance of email as a channel across both engagement and transactional KPIs.
- Support on the development of new LifeCycle marketing strategies and new programs across email, other digital channels, and offline channels to optimise on customer activation and retention.
- Monitor LifeCycle campaign performance and drive proactive optimisations.
- Own the creative planning process for email campaigns – from brief, to asset creation, to approvals – project managing stakeholders across marketing and creative teams.
- Own creative reporting and creative optimisations for email marketing, driving forward the roadmap for A/B test initiatives and improvements on creative performance.
- Support on Referral marketing strategy, driving growth of our existing ‘Refer-a-Friend’ program and executing A/B tests from creative through to incentive structure.
- Develop the relationships we have with current partners and support on creating proposals for potential new partners.
- Experience in email marketing and CRM
- A good degree ideally in a STEM subject
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge, you’ll know your Pivot Tables from your V-Lookups
- Intellectually curious and always looking for new and innovative ways to improve performance
- Comfortable working with data and drawing insights from reports.
- You are proactive – a self-starter with a positive attitude
- You’re a collaborative team-player who loves a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
Recent jobs at Swoon Editions
- Customer Service Training Manager at Swoon Editions in London 25-08-2017
- Customer Services Adviser at Swoon Editions in London 28-08-2017