Team Lead Online Marketing - SEA (m/f)
at crealytics GmbH in Berlin
To strengthen our international team in Berlin, we are offering a full-time position as Teamlead Online Marketing – SEA (m/f)
We enable leading international e-commerce companies to drive performance in product advertising and paid search globally in more than 20 languages. In 2016, we generated over 1.7 billion Euro in revenue for our clients. We support our clients out of our four offices in Berlin, Passau, London, and New York.
// Your responsibilities
• You are responsible for the strategic set-up and coordination of your team and ensure that your projects meet their strategic and financial goals
• You continuously develop and refine the department strategy and processes in close collaboration with the other Team Leads and the Head of Digital Marketing
• You are responsible for forecasting and developing the growth strategy for your clients in cooperation with the Head of
• You participate in the hiring process and choose your team members to fill open positions with the best candidates
• You not only lead, but also grow, motivate, and mentor your team to achieve common goals. You provide feedback as well as regular appraisals and training
// Your profile
• You have already gained initial leadership experience, preferably in a multi-location environment, and you bring relevant experience in a similar online marketing position, ideally in an agency setting
• You have a proven track record of running successful paid search campaigns
• You are a strong and encouraging leader who knows how to motivate a team to achieve defined goals
• You have a hands-on mentality, are motivated to drive a growing company’s performance, and you know how to build solid relationships with clients
• You bring excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills, as well as prior experience with developing budgets and controlling KPIs
• You possess strong communication skills in English and ideally German and are able to communicate with various departments as well as operate on a global scale
// What we offer
• We offer challenges and encourage your personal development, offering individual external and internal training, conference visits, and regular appraisals
• You will take responsibility from day one and work in a great, agile team of diverse, smart, and passionate people from more than 20 nationalities
• You will interact with leading national and international e-commerce companies, enabling them to drive performance globally in product advertising and paid search
• You will benefit from our flexible working hours, and depending on your tasks, we invite you to work in our partner offices from time to time – accommodation is provided!
If you would like to become part of our success story and think you would make a great addition to our team, Jessica Gaszka will gladly receive your application with the subject title of “Team Lead Online Marketing (m/f) WIS” in English. Please make sure to include your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.