Houzen Proptech Sales Internship
at houzen in London
(₤1000 per month)
Aisatsu, this is Houzen !
Do you want the opportunity to work with a team that is building a kick-ass product and changing the rental market? Want to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in every detail of the business? If so, then come spend your break with Houzen!
Houzen is an intelligent platform that seeks to match residential properties to the right tenants within 24 hours. Our mission is to reshape the lettings industry, without turning people into robots.
We launched in February and are looking for enthusiastic go-getters that can support and assist the rest of the team across everything! Gain great experience, learn new skills and have a memorable time!
- Senior Partner level at Private Equity/Venture Capital Consulting firm with extensive network within PE/VC space (LinkedIn)
- Classmate from Oxford MBA + LSE + 5 years expanding Groupon UK, Northern Europe, Israel, and South Africa (LinkedIn)
- Classmate from Oxford MBA + LSE + ex-CEO of Donati group, Goldman Sachs, Ralph Lauren (LinkedIn)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing day-to-day acquisition
- Outreach to existing landlords
- Discovery of new channels of acquisition
- Comfortable dealing with new people on the phone and in person
- Working in a fun, fast paced & innovative environment
Who We Need
- Bachelors Degree (in progress!)
- No prior experience necessary, we’ll teach you all you need to know
- A thinker constrained by no boxes
- Passion for learning about building a business and technological innovation in general
- A hard worker who will not shy away from anything
We want team players who think out of the box, set very high standards for themselves and will put their heart and soul into their work. If the idea of disrupting an entire industry while working with driven, fun and smart people appeals to you, drop us a line. This is an opportunity where you will experience the future of the property rental space, so come join us and spread the zen!