3D Modelling Generalist
at Gamar Ltd in London
Gamar developed a unique platform with 3D augmented reality technology which enables anyone to create their own games and fun trials by themselves; Our clients include top brands like the Merlin Entertainment, DHX Media and British Museum.
We’re looking for a passionate, talented and imaginative 3D Artist. You can be a generalist with skills to create character design, 3D modelling and animations.
Producing minimum 2 Mobile Games with Unity 3D is a must.
Qualifications and skills:
- Modelling, rigging and animating of in-game 3D assets
- Understanding of optimisation for mobile platforms
- Excellent working knowledge of Unity
- Experience in Maya, Zbrush, 3DS Max, Photoshop and any of the animation tools.
- You’ll be working in a great, small close knit team, you’ll need to be able to work with little supervision
- A can-do’er with epic enthusiasm
- Ability to work on short deadlines
- Organised and determined
This is a 3-month contract, with a possibility to become full time. You should be available immediately to start.
Please provide a portfolio if you have along with your CV.
You’ll be working in our offices in Farringdon.
Recent jobs at Gamar Ltd
- Senior Unity Developer at Gamar Ltd in London 20-04-2017
- Project Manager / Producer (Games) at Gamar Ltd in London 08-05-2017
- Art Director for a Hololens Game at Gamar Ltd in London 24-05-2017
- Customer Support and QA at Gamar Ltd in London 24-05-2017