Digital Marketing Executive - B2B SaaS
at UpMail in London
UpMail is changing the way salespeople use emails. Our recommendation engine suggests users what to say and which content to share, making it easy and accessible for everyone to increase sales performance and generate more revenue.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to start leading our marketing activities and support our customer success program to bring UpMail to the next level and shape the sales acceleration technology industry.
Founded two years ago by a CRM and Business Intelligence specialist, UpMail has an international team that includes passionate experts in Sales, Marketing, CRM and Tech who genuinely understand the challenges facing B2B sales people in today’s digital world.
This opportunity comes at an exciting point in our journey: we’ve quickly grown our client base, which now includes well-known hotel groups like Hilton, Jury’s Inn, Virgin, and Best Western.
We’ve raised more than $500k in investment and just expanded from London with new offices in Paris and the US. We’re now getting ready for additional international growth and a truly global expansion!
This is a unique occasion to make an important impact on a funded startup with a proven business model.
1. Content creation for our B2B Sales and Marketing activities:
- Create business cases
- Compose blog posts (educational content about sales acceleration technology, hotels, sales, etc.)
- Create and update content on our commercial website to support B2B sales and marketing activities.
- Improve our presence on social media channels (mainly LinkedIn).
- Setup and manage email marketing campaigns
- Work on basic PR projects
3. Customer Success
- Produce and coordinate onboarding and communication information for clients
- Deal with day to day customer queries and support requests via email, chat and phone
- Liaise with development team to implement any account changes
- Ensure all required systems are updated to enable Customer Success team to track progress and customer health indicators
- Run basic customer demonstration and training sessions
- Prepare content and information for training, consultancy and presentations
- Outstanding Copywriting skills – this is ESSENTIAL for this role.
- Experience in content marketing, digital marketing, customer success and/or related fields.
- Excellent Communications abilities.
- Willingness to learn and the ability to utilise new software quickly.
- Passionate about working with technology startups.
Desirable but not essential
- Industry experience in B2B Sales and/or Hospitality
- Basic design skills (Photoshop, InDesign or similar)
- Very competitive salary
- Great and open-minded company culture built by an international team with global ambitions.
- Incredible opportunity to create meaningful, scalable and successful tech company and progress internally as we grow.
- High independence and freedom in planning and executing goals
- Cyclescheme (Government’s Green Transport Initiative)
This is a permanent full-time position at our office located in White City, London.
Recent jobs at UpMail
- Front-end developer for SAAS startup (remote) at UpMail in London 12-05-2017