Sales/Partnerhsips person needed for scaling TechStars company
at Citizen in London
(₤50000 - ₤60000 per year)
Citizen is a passwordless login and registration platform.
Our technology allows for the secure exchange of personal information. No more passwords, rekeying of information, CAPTCHA, hacking, spam, phishing or trolls.
We have just graduated from the Techstars program, working out of their offices in Shoreditch for the rest of the summer.
- Customer development for product feedback loops
- Lead generation
- Pre-sales and qualifying
- Growth hacking – helping us with networking in the tech community, setting up hackathons, etc.
- Presenting at events
- Getting the company brand in the right networks
Type of person who would be ideal
We’re looking for a ‘doer’ – someone who is able to manage their time effectively, and works well under pressure.
- Excellent networker and adept at building relationships
- Previous experience in a business development role with a track record of performance and achieving goals
- Genuine passion for sales and lead generation and a passion for learning and creating business opportunities
- Great presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Ideally someone with experience in payments, gaming environments
And in return, we’ll give you
- Salary – £20k-£30k base + uncapped commission (OTE est £50-£60k in Year 1)
- Equity – we want you to care as much as we do!
- Opportunity to learn – Citizen is founded by two serial tech entrepreneurs
- Opportunity to take a leadership role and grow a team
- Awesome startup office in Shoreditch
- Being part of a project which you’ll be proud to tell your friends you’re helping create and grow
To apply send us a quick intro email and a CV, and lets have a chat.
Recent jobs at Citizen
- Internship for Future Founders at Citizen in London 04-04-2017
- Growth Hacker wanted for recent TechStars company (now funded) at Citizen in London 12-05-2017