Partnership and Sales Manager for Games Software
at Cluetivity in Berlin
Life Action Games GmbH is a young company based in Berlin. With Cluetivity®, the team is developing a world leading new gps-based game software for families, groups and companies. Cluetivity® combines the best elements of interactive treasure hunting, GPS Geocaching and live escape game with cutting-edge augmented reality technology to a new outdoor teamplay experience.
And here is how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zHegxNIfL0&feature=youtu.be
Leisure, tourism and event companies worldwide use Cluetivity® software and games to let guests and customers experience their places playfully. Learn more at www.cluetivity.com.
For our international expansion, we are looking for a partnership and sales manager in Berlin. Are you looking for a new challenge with good development opportunities in an international and emerging startup? Then we would love to hear from you.
Your range of tasks
• Manage existing accounts and develop them further
• You are acquiring potential customers and partners, give informations on product related questions and negotiate and close deals (about 80% inbound, 20% outbound)
• You represent our company and product at fairs and events
• Together with our marketing team you perform lead generation activities
• You are partly responsible for customer-support via phone and email
What you should bring with you
• Ideally 2+ years experience in sales, call centers or customer service
• English fluent and at least one second language fluent like German, French or other languages
• Distinct abilities in communication, you are able to express yourself well and confident at the phone
• Technical affinity and understanding of common software and web services
• You work independently, structured and reliable
What we offer you
• An exciting product with clear USPs and good earning chances in the rapidly growing market for
augmented reality applications and games
• Collaboration in a passionate and experienced team with flat hierarchies
• Responsibility and independent work from day one
• The unique opportunity to participate in the internationalization of an innovative product right from the start
Interested to learn more? We would really love to hear from you. Please send us a short email with your CV and why you would like to be part of our team.
Contact: Michael Schiemann (CEO)
Recent jobs at Cluetivity
- Sales-Manager Games-Software (B2B) at Cluetivity in Berlin 20-07-2017
- Country-Sales-Manager France for Games-Software (B2B) at Cluetivity in Berlin 07-08-2017