at Checkout.com in London
Founded in 2010, Checkout.com is an international FinTech company providing end-to-end ecommerce solutions for payments on the Internet. Built on 100% proprietary technology
Checkout.com’s online platform offers all credit and debit cards as well as alternative and local payment methods through a single integration. With clients such as Deliveroo, Virgin, Adidas and many more, Checkout.com’s 120+ talented team members serve a list of true tier one global retailers and leading mobile applications from its London, Dubai, Singapore and Mauritius offices.
At Checkout.com we strive to create a unique working environment where each of our employees are empowered to take their responsibilities, solve complex puzzles and deliver value accretive solutions for the Company. We believe an individual maximum yield can only be achieved through a dynamic corporate culture that focuses on personal growth and fully tailored career development paths.
This experience is offered in a fast paced and innovation-focused office space ideally located in the heart of London.
About the role
Checkout.com is actively seeking a resourceful Business Analyst with a can-do attitude to join our Product Team. You will provide deep analytical expertise to help Checkout.com turn, in the most effective and efficient way, its product vision into reality.
The Business Analyst will act as an important bridge between Product and Technology, to understand desired outcomes,elicit requirements, and then translate them into coherent functionalities that can be easily implemented. You will synthesise and articulate business insights to deliver required specifications, conduct feasibility studies, and produce designs/models. You will support the roll-out of a variety of initiatives, from business-led projects (e.g. product launches) to technology-led projects (e.g. security upgrades).
Reporting to our VP of Product and collaborating with Project Managers, Engineers and Business Stakeholders in an agile and very dynamic environment, you will be required to be flexible and adaptable at all times.
You will be responsible for owning projects across their entire lifecycle:
- Collecting, understanding and conveying business requirements for given projects
- Finding and communicating solutions to large and/or complex needs
- Producing business and functional requirements as well as inputting into technical requirements
- To develop, optimise & document business processes
- To conduct day to day management of formal change requests in relation to changes in project scope
- Highlight, report and manage project risks & issues
- 3+ years hands-on Business Analyst experience in a fast-paced Technology start-up
- Exposure to a range of project delivery methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, Kaban
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Microsoft Project, Confluence and Github
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and consistently meet tight deadlines
- Superb communication skills, ability to interact with multidisciplinary stakeholders
- Degree educated
- Fluency in English
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Recent jobs at Checkout.com
- Content & PR Manager at Checkout.com in London 30-03-2017
- Visual Designer at Checkout.com in London 27-04-2017
- Operational Finance Analyst at Checkout.com in London 28-04-2017
- Marketing Intern at Checkout.com in London 05-05-2017
- Sales Intern at Checkout.com in London 10-05-2017
- IT Security Analyst at Checkout.com in London 10-05-2017
- Technical Copywriter at Checkout.com in London 17-05-2017