Chief Technical Officer (CTO) Co-founder for Biztech Start-up wanted
at HOBA Tech in London
Looking for the above to cofound a BizTech startup based on a 360-page book and framework I developed based on the last 15 years as an independent Business Architect.
- In my recent former career as an independent BizArch Consultant, I would help companies design and implement their complex Target Operating Models (TOM) as part of their digital transformation.
- My clients are mainly Government Agencies and Big Banks on transformation programmes with budgets between £100M-£300M.
- I am the guy the client calls to come in and clean up the Consultants mess.
- I wrote a book about on the Framework and the Design Process I developed and have been using.
I am currently looking for a CTO/ Technical Architect – to run all things IT).
Interested parties please get in touch. Currently looking at all types of funding models, location, staffing (paid and unpaid) to get off the ground. Have interested Consulting parties wanting to partner.
Next major milestones:
- book published (with editor now)
- website, online assessments, videos etc launched
- SaaS MVP pilot to be developed and launched
- Publications (toolkits, case studies, whitepapers etc), training course (online and offline) and certification to be written and published
- Marketing activities around all above, including preparing for events, presentations, conferences, speaking engagements, all social media activity including podcasts, youtube channel, instagram etc etc.
- Find partners/co-founders and raise finance/funding.
- Build out full SaaS, global rollout.
Any potential Tech Arch co-founder out that that have experience in those areas, have the same value, outcomes and timeline goals as myself, and want to be the next disruptor in Enterprise Application Software space and take on the incumbents, please get in touch. Terms, equity etc TBC.
FYI – In terms of the size of the market of the market opportunity: “Global spending on enterprise application software is expected to grow 7.5 percent this year to $149.9 billion, according to Gartner Inc.”