Chief Sales and Marketing Officer Cofounder for Biztech Start-up wanted
at HOBA Tech in London
[Update] “Sales” added to role, previously omitted (unintentionally). See below.
Looking for the above to cofound a BizTech startup based (with CTO co-founder) on a 360-page book and Business Architecture framework I developed based on the last 15 years as an independent Business Architect.
- In my recent former career as an independent BizArch Consultant, I would help companies design and implement their complex Target Operating Models (TOM) as part of their digital transformation.
- My clients are mainly Government Agencies and Big Banks on transformation programmes with budgets between £100M-£300M.
- I am the guy the client calls to come in and clean up the Consultants mess.
- I wrote a book about on the Framework and the Design Process I developed and have been using.
I am currently looking for a Chief Sales and Marketing Officer – to run all things Sales AND Marketing, which includes (but not limited to):
- develop and manage both B2C and B2B sales strategies, plans and pipeline developing and maintaining a database of potential and existing customers;
- build and develop (train, manage, mentor) sales, and marketing teams (whether outsourced or in-house);
- develop and execute (online and offline) marketing strategies and plans (including management/co ordination of events, workshops, attendance/participation in conferences, talks, webinars etc.);
- oversee/develop web/brochure/publication/workshop/training collateral/content (with input from co-founders and supported by own team);
- maintain market intelligence on competitor marketing propositions and trends, updating plans, strategies, sales and marketing teams as necessary;
- direct the analysis of sales and business development on a monthly basis;
- set and meet sales targets along with the sales teams, and
- usual manage and reporting on analytics and adjusting strategy.
Interested parties please get in touch. Currently looking at all types of funding models, location, staffing (paid and unpaid) to get off the ground. Have interested Consulting parties wanting to partner.
Next major milestones:
- book published (with editor now)
- corporate website, online assessments, videos etc launched
- SaaS MVP pilot to be developed and launched
- Publications (toolkits, case studies, whitepapers etc), training course (online and offline) and certification to be written and published
- Marketing activities around all above, including preparing for book launch, events, presentations, conferences, speaking engagements, all social media activity including podcasts, youtube channel, instagram etc etc.
- Find partners/co-founders and raise finance/funding.
- Build out full SaaS, global rollout.
Any potential CMO co-founders out that that have experience in those areas, are considered an innovator, disruptor, thought leader too, have the same value, outcomes and timeline goals as myself, and want to be the next disruptor in Enterprise Application Software space and take on the incumbents, please get in touch. Terms, equity etc TBC.
FYI – In terms of the size of the market of the market opportunity: “Global spending on enterprise application software is expected to grow 7.5 percent this year to $149.9 billion, according to Gartner Inc.”
Recent jobs at HOBA Tech
- Chief Technical Officer (CTO) Co-founder for Biztech Start-up wanted at HOBA Tech in London 15-05-2017
- Digital Marketing Intern at HOBA Tech at HOBA Tech in London 16-05-2017
- Intern Developer WordPress at HOBA Tech at HOBA Tech in London 18-05-2017