Junior Digital Strategist
at Yieldify in London
Yieldify makes it easy for any marketer to deliver great experiences that engage and retain customers through a combination of smart and simple technology with expert services. In other words, the Yieldify Conversion Platform and its products deliver smart onsite and email messages based on visitor behaviour, while our teams of experts take the heavy lifting out of data-driven strategy.
Trusted by over 500 brands on more than 1,000 websites globally, we help marketers from both growing businesses and the world’s most recognisable brands, including Marks and Spencer, Domino’s Pizza, Omni Hotels and Anthropologie.
Established in 2013 and with offices in London, New York and Sydney, we’re over 100 digital experience enthusiasts backed by Google Ventures and SoftBank Capital, all on a journey to creating the future of marketing experiences.
Please visit our website for more information.
What does the job involve?
As a Junior Digital Strategist you will work across a wide variety of verticals with consultants and strategists developing and delivering bespoke digital strategies for our clients to target site abandonment, lead generation and customer engagement. It is a multi-skilled role which involves client interaction, data analysis, commercial awareness and creativity. Our client’s results are the focus of everything we do as a company.
This is a hugely varied role in which no two days will be the same. Your day will revolve around meeting with clients, planning how they will achieve their marketing objectives, implementing these campaigns and then analysing their performance.
- Learn how to understand a client’s business model, support team members to create a set of objectives and a constantly evolving strategy for testing and personalisation to directly address the client’s online objectives.
- Establish and understand key metrics for reporting and analyse them on a regular basis through the campaign.
- Present insights and learnings to drive strategic developments based on the data.
- Work with a variety of people including clients, technical services team and creative design team.
Required Skills and Mindset:
- One year work experience
- Quantitative degree from a top tier University, with a minimum result of 2.1.
- Confident and professional approach in communicating with clients face to face, by phone or by email.
- Previous experience in digital marketing or e-commerce a bonus but not required.
- Analytical mind who loves to dive deep into data, identify patterns and generate insights for the benefit of our customers
- Keen interest in the digital industry with a desire to learn.
- Ability to break down large and complex problems into actionable recommendations.
- Commercially aware and can identify opportunities and potential threats
- Ability to understand client motivations and creative in finding ways to address them
- Ability to prioritise responsibilities and work efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively and concisely.
- Meticulous approach, pay close attention to detail with efficiency
- Flexible, dynamic and creative to get the results needed
Recent jobs at Yieldify
- Campaign Manager at Yieldify in London 22-02-2017
- Technical Solutions Engineer at Yieldify in London 25-07-2017