at Blossom Educational in Northwood
(₤16000 per year)
About the company:
Blossom Educational is an Edtech (£45bn industry with its own government body) start-up focused on improving communication between Early Years nurseries/schools and their parents via a revolutionary desktop, tablet and smartphone apps.
- Research and benchmarking into current UX/UI trends. Incorporating these findings into your designs.
- Creating interaction and interface designs for multiple platforms (desktop, tablet and mobile) and for iOS and Android.
- Able to make design decisions and present to the management team
- Create marketing content e.g. promotional videos, tutorial videos, printed & digital graphics.
- Event management and exhibition design and set up
- Supporting administration tasks
- Customer support
- Design or Media related degree (Minimum 2nd Class Honours)
- A solid understanding & knowledge of the Adobe creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- A solid understanding of Wordpress
- Would be good to have basic knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Strong communication and soft skills
- Enthusiastic about UX/UI and not be afraid to share your ideas.
Come and join the team at blossom! If interested, please send us your CV and portfolio and we will be in touch.
The Blossom Team!