Ops & Marketing Intern
at Codec in London
We are looking for a driven and motivated individual to work closely with our COO. You will be tasked with executing and optimising marketing campaigns, creating engaging blog and ebook content, coming up with new ideas for email campaigns, and brainstorming new ideas for business development partnerships.
At Codec, our initial focus is on the multi-billion dollar Content Marketing space where most brands are guilty of polluting the internet with bad content that nobody wants to see. By providing a real time, highly sophisticated analysis of behaviours and demand signals from target audiences online through Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, we enable brands to start contributing to culture through more relevant, valuable and impactful content.
We passionately believe:
- In improving the experience of audiences online
- That audiences deserve more valuable content than what brands currently serve them
- That data can enhance creativity, but only if data can be demystified for creative people!
The Codec team is young and outgoing, but collectively have loads of experience in the startup, marketing and tech world. We know what it means to build a successful company that impacts pop culture – and you’ll be able to learn from all our successes (and mistakes!). We’ve run and built VC backed companies in London, New York and Silicon Valley. And at Codec we have received investment from some of the most impressive investors in the world who back our vision as we attack this huge market and fascinating problem.
We are offering an Ops & Marketing Internship for an enthusiastic and hungry individual looking for some hands-on experience in lots of different areas within a startup – from sales to lead generation to ops to finance.
And we’d like to offer you the chance to come in and work with us…
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and are comfortable taking the initiative
- Share a passion about online and content marketing
- Keen to pursue a role which has a lot of progression
- Hardworking and independent
You’d enjoy (as we do):
- Free beers on a Friday
- Starting work at 10am
- Learning something new every day
- Working beside thought leaders from the marketing and tech industries
- Cups of tea
- Bullet-point lists
Someone with a background studying marketing, psychology, social sciences or a business based degree would be best suited – but we’d love to hear from all backgrounds!
Salary and expenses will be negotiated with successful applicants.