Sales & Business Development Intern at Award-winning Edtech Startup
at HowNow in London
HowNow is a global platform that enables experts to teach learners anywhere in the world over live, interactive video chat. There are millions of people with expertise around the world that could be teaching and millions more who do not have access to high quality teaching. Backed by Mark Pearson (Founder of MyVoucherCodes) and Tennis Star Andy Murray, HowNow are bringing these people together, beyond borders, and changing the way the world learns.
We’re looking for a sales extraordinaire with entrepreneurial flair, brilliant communication skills, the passion to learn and the drive to build a company.
What you’ll be doing
• Proactively source, pitch and rapidly grow the number of experts/teachers around the world, using HowNow to teach online
• Work with clients from demo to onboarding to account management
• Work with the team to create sales campaigns contributing to top line goals.
• Create and engage a community of experts/teachers. *Bringing your personality and creative flair to make the brand personable. *Work directly with the founder of the company.
What you need
• The ability to sell and hit targets
• Creativity, passion and an entrepreneurial flair
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Highly motivated, autonomous and determined to succeed
• Experience of online learning as a consumer is a must
• A history of working hard and getting results.
What you get
• A competitive salary
• Work directly with the founders who have built a startup that has been awarded Business of the Year, named Top 100 Startup in the UK and have been recognised by Virgin Media Business as one of the most innovative founders in the UK.
• Generous perks
• Work with a passionate team of hustlers changing the way the world learns.
• The satisfaction of building something that matters and spending your time in a meaningful way.
Recent jobs at HowNow
- Sales Executive at Award-winning Startup at HowNow in London 12-11-2017
- Content and Social Media Executive at HowNow in London 12-11-2017