Product Management Internship (Paid)
at DeskPRO Ltd in London
Want to experience working in an exciting and growing startup? Want to help make customer service a nicer experience for millions of people? Want to really make an impact and be responsible as a product manager?
DeskPRO is a helpdesk platform that helps businesses to communicate better with their customers (both internal and external) across a variety of different channels (email, live chat e.t.c.).
We are looking for a candidate who is a self-starter, inquisitive (wants to know how things work), an enthusiast and is passionate about product and technology to undertake a 3 month Product Management project helping bring better online customer service to millions of customers.
You’ll be part of our small but awesome team. Working alongside the Development and Design teams whilst feeding back directly to the CEO. You will be researching, testing and wireframing designs for new apps and integrations to be built for DeskPRO helpdesk.
This is a project that is only just beginning, so you will have a voice and a chance to shape the project. We are initially hiring an intern (paid London Living Wage) for 3 months to help start and complete this project. This means that there is huge potential to make a really big impact and accelerate your career at a growing and profitable technology company whilst also the potential to turn it into a permanent role.
We are in the process of re-branding, rebuilding our website and have major software releases scheduled, so it is a really exciting time to get involved at DeskPRO, especially as you will be responsible for all of the fantastic new apps and integrations being added to our new and improved helpdesk!
- 3 month apps and integrations project that could turn into a permanent product role
- Researching and understanding which software products would be worth adding as integrations to DeskPRO
- ‘Playing’ with a multitude of successful software solutions
- Creating wire-frames of app how it would look and feel in DeskPRO
- Writing up business case for each app and presenting them to the team
- Work closely with both the development and design teams
- Engaging and communicating with outside development companies to encourage them to build apps for DeskPRO
The Product Manager Internship at DeskPRO is perfect for someone who:
- Loves technology
- Wants to be a product manager
- Excited about using technology
- Understands how to translate complicated ideas into simple applications
- Wants to make an impact at a growing and profitable software startup
NOTE: You don’t need to know how to code, but you must have a fantastic grasp of digital technology, including learning new software packages.
You are preferably studying towards or have just finished a product, technical, design, or business degree, with a keen interest in the technology and/or software industry.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- You’ll be working in Putney, London where our development, design and commercial teams are based. A great presentation style, teamwork, and communication skills are a must.
- The ideal person for this role is comfortable working in a technical environment & can handle technical conversations with software engineers as well as understanding the experience from a user’s perspective.
- London Living Wage; £9.75/hr. 35hrs/week
- We are a friendly startup-team based near the river in Putney.
- You’ll be based at our head office, within the landscaped two-acre Fulham Green campus, 2 minutes from Putney Bridge tube station, SW London.
- Lovely offices, BBQs in the summer, pub lunches every Friday and beers in the fridge! There’s a free weekly team lunch.
- Free on-site gym.
- Career progression: There is potential for this role (after 3 months) to grow into a full-time product position.
- A mixture of autonomy over your role and real responsibilities to the team and business.
- Friendly team and work environment at our offices in Fulham Green.
- Easy to get to, pubs and restaurants nearby.
- Unlimited coffee, tea and soda.
No recruiters or agencies please.
Recent jobs at DeskPRO Ltd
- Content Marketing at DeskPRO Ltd in London 16-05-2017
- Customer Success Agent at DeskPRO Ltd in London 22-05-2017