at DeskPRO Ltd in London
Want to help make customer service a nicer experience for millions of people?
DeskPRO is a helpdesk platform that helps businesses to communicate better with their customers (both internal and external) across a variety of different channels (email, live chat e.t.c.).
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager with the right ambition and drive to focus on content, copy-writing and content marketing to help bring better online customer service to millions of customers.
You’ll be part of our small but awesome commercial team. Working alongside the Head of Growth and Customer Success Managers whilst feeding back directly to the CEO. You will be crafting content to help our current customers understand and use our product better, as well as creating compelling and interesting content to engage potential new customers and show them how useful DeskPRO could be for their business.
The role is currently being split between a few different people, so this is our first dedicated content role. We are hiring because we want someone to take complete control of the tone-of-voice, strategy and help to move our brand forward. This means that there is huge potential to make a really big impact and accelerate your career at a growing and profitable technology company.
We are in the process of re-branding, rebuilding our website and have major software releases scheduled, so it is a really exciting time to join DeskPRO, especially as you will be responsible for all of the fantastic new content, including launching our blog, media outreach and PR!
- Being responsible for creating amazing content
- Writing content for our Blog (SEO), Newsletters, Case Studies, Webpages,
- Editing and proofreading Product Announcements, Knowledgebase/Support Articles
- Helping DeskPRO to become a thought leader in the customer service space
- Engaging and managing communications with journalists, press and PR
- Researching relevant info/data for deep and engaging blog posts; working on content calendar
- Social media content creation & strategy
- Managing any outsourced/freelance content writers
- Working with the commercial team and feeding back to the CEO
- Ability to work across all aspects of the company (writing for the commercial, development & design teams)
Briefly: What is DeskPRO? DeskPRO is a multi-channel helpdesk platform that we deploy as both a downloadable package and SaaS.
- Have spent at least a couple of years working in a similar role or industry (marketing or PR), producing B2B content aimed at digital professionals. If you have less experience but are just super talented, please get in touch anyway!
- You are someone with demonstrable writing skills & have examples of work e.g. articles, blogs etc.
- Excellent written English (and spelling).
- You need to have a flexible & ‘can-do’ attitude, interested to work in an exciting & growing team.
- You must have a good grasp of IT concepts and you need to be able to explain technical concepts clearly and simply.
- You will also need strong time-management skills, enabling you to keep to deadlines and producing content on a regular basis.
- SEO experience a strong plus.
- We are a friendly startup-team based near the river in Putney.
- You’ll be based at our head office, within the landscaped two-acre Fulham Green campus, 2 minutes from Putney Bridge tube station, SW London.
- Lovely offices, BBQs in the summer, pub lunches every Friday and beers in the fridge! There’s a free weekly team lunch.
- Free on-site gym.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Career progression: There is a lot of room to grow this as the first content focused person here.
- A mixture of autonomy over your role and real responsibilities to the team and business, plus varied work.
- Friendly team and work environment at our offices in Fulham Green.
- Easy to get to, pubs and restaurants nearby.
- Unlimited coffee, tea and soda.
- Everyone gets free gym membership.
No recruiters or agencies please.