at CheckRecipient in London
(₤35000 - ₤65000 per year)
At CheckRecipient, we have the ambitious goal of protecting enterprise networks against new and intelligent cyber threats, making it impossible for sensitive information to end up in the wrong hands.
Through advanced machine learning and natural language processing (NLP), CheckRecipient prevents breaches in real-time, outsmarting traditional rule-based, admin-intensive approaches which can only report a breach after it has occurred.
Founded by a team of Imperial College mathematicians, data scientists and engineers with backgrounds in the investment banking industry, CheckRecipient is a threat detection and cybersecurity platform for enterprise email networks. Our clients are world-leading organisations in the legal, financial and professional service sectors who trust us to find the most intelligent ways to keep their data secure.
We’ve recently closed a fundraising round of $2.7m led by Accel and LocalGlobe and we are looking to work with the brightest minds to help us accomplish our goal and help us defend our clients against the biggest cybersecurity problems.
We’re looking for an experienced and innovative marketing executive to take on the exciting challenge of establishing and leading our marketing team. The primary objective is to increase demand generation for CheckRecipient’s products & bring more inbound leads. This is an amazing opportunity for self-starter with a real drive to work in a dynamic and fast growing machine learning start-up, with significant growth and development opportunities.
You will work closely with the CEO and the rest of the Business Development team to drive demand generation and bring in new business opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build demand generation for the firm and be measured against KPIs tied to revenue growth and pipeline growth
- Set, implement and coordinate a consistent company branding, marketing and communication story
- Manage the company’s online and social media presence
- Maintain and develop the company website
- Run end-to-end online webinars, breakfast briefings & events and plan key industry event and award submissions
- Write content for the company’s website and other publications
- Generate press leads and other opportunities to enhance company’s external profile (e.g. attendance at events)
- Provide ad-hoc input and support on the production of sales and marketing collateral
- Plan and manage an annual marketing budget
- Speak at hosted and industry events
- Over time, help build out and develop the marketing team for the company
Do these attributes sound like you? If you tick a lot of these boxes, you should apply!
- 2.1 or equivalent from a top-tier university
- Experience in a marketing role with a proven track record
- Experience in enterprise software
- Wordpress & Adobe CS experience is desirable
- Best in class communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Highly analytical, creative and resourceful – a self starter and self teacher
- Strong knowledge of enterprise sales and marketing funnels and cycles
- Ability to efficiently create engaging content and tell engaging stories
- Previous start-up experience
- Experience with cold outreach marketing campaigns
You must have the right to work in the UK – we are unable to offer sponsorship to those without the right to work in the UK
- Winner – WIRED Security 2016 Best Startup Award
- Winner – LegalGeek Best Machine Intelligence Start Up 2016
- Winner – Info Security Product Guide’s Global Excellence Awards 2017 for the Best Security Startup
- £35k – £65k Base (Depending on experience and fit)
- Performance incentives
- Macbook to work on
- Regular team socials
Recent jobs at CheckRecipient
- DevOps Engineer at CheckRecipient in London 10-01-2017
- Technical Engineering Team Lead at CheckRecipient in London 03-05-2017
- Node.JS and Python Backend Engineer at CheckRecipient in London 16-05-2017