Sales and Business Development Executive
at SuperCarers in London
(₤18000 - ₤24000 per year)
SuperCarers is here for families looking to find trusted home carers for the people they love. We are not a care agency; we connect families with carers directly and provide families with simple tools to manage the scheduling, logistics and payment of care directly with a carer.
Our investors include JamJar Investment Fund, set-up by the founders of Innocent Smoothie, and Sir Tom Hughes-Hallett, the former Chief Executive of Marie Curie Cancer who is now Chairman of Chelsea and Westminster Hospital and on the Board of the King’s Fund.
We’re looking for an amazing individual for a Sales position to answer inbound calls and make outbound calls from various referral sources, and convert those leads into clients. This role is integral to the success of our sales team to help grow the business.
This role will offer exposure to working at a high growth start up and you will learn a huge amount outside of your role.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound leads and outbound calls (using various different channels i.e. email, telephone and live chat)
- Understand client needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve quotas
- Track all leads, prospects and clients via internal systems
- Identifying new potential business opportunities
- Liaise with development team to improve customer experience and interface
The Sales and Business Development Executive will need:
- Degree or equivalent sales experience
- Strong telephone manner and communication skills
- Experience with consultative or relationship sales
- Experience in healthcare-related sales is a plus.
- Team player with a competitive spirit
- Organised and attentive to details
We want SuperCarers to become the best place to work. Every person who joins our team is passionate about transforming care. We invest in personal development, training and empowering our team members. And these are also quite important:
- Competitive pay
- 25 days holiday allowance
- Company laptop
- Amazing offices in Old Street
- Regular team breakfasts and lunches
- Work with a talented, passionate and fun team