at Limejump Ltd in London
(₤35000 - ₤65000 per year)
Working at Limejump:
We are an ambitious company, looking to change the way businesses and consumers interact with their electricity. We are looking for talented individuals to help build and grow Limejump. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative start-up and become instrumental in challenging and changing the smart grid space. We like candidates who want to make a difference every day and want to work in a collaborative environment.
Limejump is fortunate to be backed by some of the most successful and respected technology investors in Europe and has an advisory board with extensive experience in energy trading, mergers & acquisitions and technology.
The Python Developer role provides the unique opportunity of working on multiple systems across all areas of our business, such as internal management systems, real-time data streaming infrastructure, system architecture, etc.
This role might also require for you to create an interface for the business users, in the short term, so front-end knowledge is greatly appreciated, but not essential.
What we need from you:
- Familiarity Python and understanding of Python frameworks (Django, Flask)
- Familiarity with linux.
- Awareness of security and data protection best practices.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS and jQuery (optional)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written)
- Self-motivated and resourceful.
- Enthusiasm for innovation in the tech industry, including continuous learning and improvement
- 3-7 years of experience preferred, however, we will consider any exceptional candidates
What you can expect from us:
- Company Share Options & Additional Benefits
- Great Central London Location
- Excellent work environment and extremely motivated team who enjoy what they do
- Company Social Nights
- Unique entry point to a leading technology company
Limejump is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
We are not working with recruiters