Client services co-ordinator
at Commusoft in London
(₤18000 - ₤22000 per year)
What we do:
Commusoft is a tech company based in London and develops software (SaaS) for field service companies currently within UK and Ireland. We’re a fast growing company, with an ever growing team of great, smart people.
Who we need:
We are looking for a personable and outgoing individual who is comfortable in dealing with clients in a friendly, professional manner at all times. Highly organised, you will be able to manage several work streams effectively at once and work well under pressure.
Evaluate pain points in supporting and training clients. Recommend and execute strategies to help alleviate these issues using existing systems, purchasing new technology or working with our technical team to build custom solutions.
We pride ourselves on giving our clients first-rate support and going the extra mile. We are growing fast and looking for someone versatile, smart and enthusiastic to join our team helping us shape the future of Commusoft.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Respond to support queries via phone and email, while utilising remote support software
- Logging all queries, actions and updates using ticketing software
- Maintain a high degree of customer service while adhering to SLA’s
- Take ownership of client problems and be pro-active when dealing with clients, providing necessary training and advice
- Escalate queries to our technical and product teams
- Working with our product team to help improve the overall experience for our clients
- Working as part of a close-knit, self-managed team
- Create reports and stats for management where requested
- General administration and data entry
- 1 year client services/support required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent telephone manner
- Committed to deliver exceptional service
- Confident and proficient in computer skills
- Good understanding Windows and Mac
- Comfortable working with software tools such as Google Apps for Business and Zendesk
- High degree of pro-activeness and forward thinking
- Interest in technology and software
- ‘Hands on’ approach and a willingness to learn
- Working within a team and supporting colleagues
Recent jobs at Commusoft
- Sales manager at Commusoft in London 30-04-2017
- Business development manager at Commusoft in London 22-05-2017