Client services co-ordinator
at Commusoft in London
(₤20000 - ₤24000 per year)
What we do
Commusoft is a tech company based in London and develops software (SaaS) for field service companies currently within UK and Ireland. We’re a fast growing company, with an ever growing team of great, smart people.
Who we need
We are looking for a personable and outgoing individual who is comfortable in dealing with clients in a friendly, professional manner at all times. Highly organised, you will be able to manage several work streams effectively at once and work well under pressure.
We pride ourselves on giving our clients first-rate support and going the extra mile. We are growing fast and looking for someone versatile, smart and enthusiastic to join our team helping us shape the future of Commusoft.
- Respond to support queries via phone and email, while utilising remote support software
- Logging all queries, actions and updates using ticketing software
- Maintain a high degree of customer service while adhering to SLA’s
- Take ownership of client problems and be pro-active when dealing with clients
- Escalate queries to our technical and product teams
- Working with our product team to help improve the overall experience for our clients
- Working as part of a close-knit, self-managed team
- Create reports and stats for management where requested
- General administration and data entry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent telephone manner
- Committed to deliver exceptional service
- Confident and proficient in computer skills
- Good understanding Windows and Mac
- Comfortable working with software tools such as Google Apps for Business and Zendesk
- High degree of pro-activeness and forward thinking
- Interest in technology and software
- ‘Hands on’ approach and a willingness to learn
- Working within a team and supporting colleagues
- 1 year client services/support required
Working at CommuSoft
You’ll be based right next to the O2 in North Greenwich, on the 10th floor with amazing views of London. We provide breakfast, fruit and snacks. Salary will depend on experience level.
Recent jobs at Commusoft
- B2B Product content marketing executive at Commusoft in London 14-07-2017
- Inside sales co-ordinator at Commusoft in London 25-07-2017