Digital Marketing intern for Health Tech/e-commerce startup
at Wellbeing Generation in London
(₤400 per month)
Trainer PA is a fitness platform aimed at personal trainers to help them manage their clients. The build is mostly complete and we are weeks away from launching on both Android and iOS. Alongside Trainer PA, we are also running www.wellbeinggeneration.com an e-commerce platform that is focused on selling vitamins and supplements.
We are looking for an ‘all-round’ intern to join our slightly unconventional, West Hampstead mansion-start-up-office. This is a perfect opportunity for someone interested in gaining valuable, hands-on experience of how a fast-growth technology start-up and e-commerce platform operate day-to-day.
- 2-3 month internship, possible ongoing extensions, depending on performance and company milestones met. Immediate start possible
- Initially starting at £400 per month + travel
- Content moderation and creation – for in-app, blogs and product
- Helping to grow social media accounts
- Reaching out to personal trainers – face to face and online
- Reaching out to social media influencers
- Assist with design and decks for presentations
- Research into creative ways to expand the business
- Strong writing skills – bonus points if you have experience within the health and fitness sector
- Some social media management experience
- Design skills – basic photoshop/illustrator
- Computer literacy – Windows or Mac, we are not picky
- Any experience with Magento/WordPress
- Genuine interest in health, fitness, wellbeing etc
- Genuine interest in technology
- Genuine interest in e-commerce
- A demonstrable interest in tech/startups
- Enthusiastic about personal development and motivated by challenges – problem solver
- Team Player – we are a small team and the success of this company depends on our ability to work together.
- Dog lover – there is an office dog… we are a start-up after all
This will be some deep-end learning and involvement mixed in with a lot of fun. If you are a passionate individual that wants to succeed in a start-up and even be in line to get some equity send us your CV!