Content Marketing Manager
at MarketInvoice in London
Want to work for one of the UK’s hottest FinTech companies?
MarketInvoice is shaking up the world of business finance. We help ambitious companies grow by providing funding when they need it most, instead of waiting up to 90 days for their customers to pay invoices.
We’ve funded against over £1 billion worth of invoices, helping thousands of businesses across the country to achieve their goals. Our platform provides a slick user experience and integrates with all the leading accounting software packages, so it’s never been easier for businesses to take control of their cash flow.
At MarketInvoice you’ll be solving real life business problems, working with a team of smart and dedicated people. It’s a fast paced environment but it’s also a lot of fun, and we’ll give you the support and training you need to thrive. As the company grows, your role will too.
OUR HIRING MISSION
We look for problem solvers. People who love to make an impact. We are on a mission to improve the world of business finance, giving more companies the confidence to grow, hire people and grow the economy. Real people from real businesses rely on our product to do their most important work, which means they rely on us to continually improve our services and products.
Our values matter and as part of the team, they will be yours too! #MakeItHappen | #1Team1Dream | #AlwaysBeLearning
Content marketing is already an important part of our acquisition and conversion strategy. We believe that putting out informative, engaging and useful content is one of the best ways to raise awareness about MarketInvoice.
We’re looking for an energetic content marketing person to join our growing team. You’ll be working closely with teams across the business such as sales and product to create and distribute great content. You’ll be developing content for a range of different audiences – small businesses (prospects and existing customers), partners (such as accountants and commercial finance advisors), investors, and you’ll be supporting the Head of PR with content for publications that we’re working with. Your work will be really varied with the objectives of driving brand awareness, engagement and more leads into the business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Developing case studies, eBooks and other content marketing
- Writing content for our email communications for different audiences
- Writing regular posts for the blog and promoting articles in order to drive more visits
- Developing sales collateral, including brochures and leaflets.
- Developing content partnerships to ensure we have great content to share with our audience and to distribute our own content to a wider audience
- Working closely with the Head of PR to support with writing and editing articles for publication and press releases
- Refreshing the content across our website
- Solid experience in a content marketing role within Financial Services
- Brilliant copywriting skills – you love to write and are comfortable producing a few pieces of content a week
- Great organisational skills – you can juggle several pieces of work and prioritise accordingly
- Creative and resourceful – you’re able to come up with lots of ideas for content we could develop
- Comfortable working at a fast pace – things move quickly in our business and we often work to tight deadlines
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience of marketing to businesses a significant advantage
- Experience working with content distribution networks and promoting content via paid channels
- Experience working with freelancers
Not only will you have the opportunity to make a huge impact at one of the UK’s hottest FinTech companies, you will also have access to:
- Best in class share options scheme
- Innovation days
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Amazon Kindle and book allowance
- Clear career progression
- Private health coverage and half price Virgin Active gym membership
- Mentoring from industry leaders
- 25 days of annual leave per year, plus your birthday off
- A great office (complete with roof terrace, ping pong, table football, and beer fridge) in the heart of Shoreditch
Recent jobs at MarketInvoice
- Senior UX Designer at MarketInvoice in London 23-08-2017
- Senior C# Full Stack Engineer at MarketInvoice in London 13-09-2017
- Head of Data Science at MarketInvoice in London 13-09-2017
- VP Technology at MarketInvoice in London 13-09-2017