Junior Technical Product Manager
at Onefootball in Berlin
Onefootball is the most comprehensive football app in the world. Our users are football fans with heart and soul who follow their favourite team through victory and defeat, and Onefootball provides them with all the information needed to consume their passion. As a Junior Technical Product Manager, you will be in charge of defining flexible, robust and innovative technical solutions to enable new features in the product and make the organisation more efficient.
- You are the interface between the Content team on one side and the Product and Engineering teams on the other side. You use your technical knowledge and expertise to support and educate non-technical team members.
- You are responsible for the progress of cross-functional projects, by coordinating and/or executing technical tasks (research, definition, execution, testing).
- You define features and efficient technical solutions and work hand-in-hand with the different stakeholders (especially developers) to “make it happen”.
- You take responsibility for external service solutions from selection to usage and knowledge sharing.
Who we’re looking for
Football is our passion. Therefore, we value a like-minded and enthusiastic team player to bring our ideas and dreams to life. The team at Onefootball is multi-cultural and works in an agile environment, requiring talented people to work together within and across our different teams. Additionally, you should possess the following abilities:
- You just graduated in information systems, computer science or telecommunications engineering or have already gained a first experience in the area of project management with technical products – experiences in mobile or web companies are a big plus.
- You are a digital native and understand the mobile and web world.
- You have a passion for football.
- You have excellent English language skills.
Convinced you’re the perfect match for this opening? Please apply